Transform Your Strategy with Design Thinking
A solution-based approach to innovation
Thinking like a designer can significantly elevate your business performance by changing the way your organisation develops products, services and processes. Design thinking is a recent solution-based approach used in business and IT to achieve better project results.
It is extremely useful in tackling complex problems that are ill-defined or unknown, by understanding the human needs involved, by re-framing the problem in human-centric ways, by creating many ideas in brainstorming sessions, and by adopting a hands-on approach in prototyping and testing.
This course introduces a powerful solution-based methodology that aims to benefit customer-centric organisations which are willing to innovate in a very conscious way. Participates will also learn how companies such as IDEO approach design thinking and the organisational elements associated with the approach. Additionally, hands-on exercises will be assigned during the sessions aiming to cement newly acquired knowledge and skills on the key elements of design thinking.
How You Can Benefit!
- Use human-centred design in the creative solution process
- Build ideas from the ground up to ideate and test solutions for the best possible outcomes
- Apply design thinking principals in your workplace
Who Should Attend
Business, marketing and strategy leaders including:
- Senior Executives, VPs and Chief Digital Officers
- CMOs and Directors of eCommerce or eBusiness
- Customer Insights professionals
- Mid Managers in related business areas
Technology leaders and innovators including:
- CIOs, VPs and Directors of IT strategy
- VPs and Directors of application development
- Technology leaders of web, digital, and mobile initiatives
- Mid Managers in related technology areas