UX Design for Marketers
“Design is really an act of communication, which means having a deep understanding of the person with whom the designer is communicating.” – Donald A. Norman, The Design of Everyday Things
User Experience (UX) Design strives to enhance user satisfaction by improving the usability, accessibility, and pleasure provided in the interaction between the user and a product or service. For marketers, this is particularly relevant when it comes to their customers’ online journey.
When Apple released the first iPhone in 2007, it was marketed as a “leapfrog product” – superior and easier to use compared to any other Smartphone in the market. With the elimination of the keyboard, it opened up a whole new world of possibilities. This is one of the most iconic poster children of UX Design.
With UX Design often being touted as the sweet spot between business needs and user needs, why should you care about it? Simply because the consumer expects optimized user experience across platforms. A recent study by Forrester Research has shown with that a better UX design, yield conversion rates could be boosted by up to 400%.
This is where Marketing Magazine’s MasterClass: UX Design for Marketers: The Art and Science of Delivering Online Satisfaction comes in. This hands-on, one-day program aims to help enhance your online customer experience and drive customer loyalty; with boosting sales as the end game.
How You Can Benefit!
- Understand the role of User Experience and how it benefits Digital Marketing across the funnel
- Learn about fundamental principles of visual design as well as human psychology employed in User Experience design
- Learn about the process of User Experience Design and the various UX deliverables
Who Should Attend
- Digital Marketing Leaders
- Creative Professionals
- Digital Planners
- Digital Media Professionals
- Budding Designers
- And any marketing Professionals who want to improve their online customer experience