Customer Experience Optimisation (CXO): Driving Brand Loyalty & Business Growth
Date: 26 March 2024
Time: 9am – 5pm (Local time)
Location: Hong Kong
In the age of generative AI and accessible marketing technology, customers are demanding more from the customer experience they get from brands. There are plenty of opportunities to optimise the customer experience across the customer journey for growth.
This 1-day masterclass on Customer Experience Optimisation (CXO): Driving Brand Loyalty & Business Growth covers the fundamentals of CXO including the discovery, design and optimisation process to drive compound growth.
Key learning outcomes:
- Gain an overview of key CXO methodology
- Understanding the key martech and data stack that enables CXO
- Devising a CXO Strategy with discover, design and optimise framework
- Where to look for new sources of growth as illustrated from real case studies from retail, automotive and insurance
- Use an evidence-based approach to build the business case and faster time to value
Who should attend
Mid to senior level professionals who are responsible in shaping and managing the customer experience at various touchpoints within an organisation, including the following functions:
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Customer Experience (CX)
- User Experience (UX)
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Transformation
- Product Owners
- Business Owners/Entrepreneurs
About the trainer
About the trainer
Yak Yih Cheng “YC”
YC helps clients across Asia grow their business through customer experience (CX), data and marketing technology in the last 20 years. He has helped retail, F&B, automotive and insurance clients grow by discovering new sources of growth, designing data and CRM contact strategies and CRO.
He has also mentored 50+ startups in the last 4 years in value proposition design, pitch narrative and deck design. He also teaches a Masters of Communication programme part time on the topic of Digital Marketing Transformation. An avid Lego fan, he also uses the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method to help clients tackle complex business problems through play.
YC believes that starting with the customer, walking the ground will help you find evidence-based approaches in designing great experiences powered by data and marketing technology to drive business growth.
Key sessions covered:
- Introduction to Customer Experience Optimisation (CXO)
- The pillars of outstanding customer experience
- Customer journey mapping
- Analysing touchpoints and painpoints
- Digital CX optimisation
- Leveraging technology for enhanced CX
- Building a CXO strategy
LIMITED TIME OFFER
Hong Kong, In-person
26 March 2024, 9am – 5pm (Local time)
Early Bird till 31th of January 2024
*Group discounts applicable.
- All bookings are final.
- Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.
- MI Masterclass Series cannot provide any refunds for cancellations.
- MI Masterclass Series reserves the rights to alter the programme without notice, including the substitution, amendment or cancellation of trainers and/or topics.
- MI Masterclass Series is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of the event.