Integrating E-Commerce into an Omni-Channel Strategy
Accelerate the growth in your sales & marketing channel
E-commerce has grown significantly in Southeast Asia in the last few years. According to the ‘Economy Southeast Asia 2018’ report by Google and Temasek, the expected size of the regional e-commerce market in 2025 can reach 102 billion*.
With 350 million internet users living in the region, brands ought to adapt to this new commercial landscape by making their products available online. While most companies understand the urgency and importance of e-commerce for their business, they find it hard to effectively integrate it into their business model.
Today, most companies operate e-commerce in a silo, considering it as either a sales or marketing channel. The reality is that e-commerce impacts all aspects of an omni-channel strategy and can become a significant driving force for growth if integrated correctly into the mix.
This intensive one-day masterclass provides a hands-on session for marketing and sales professionals to learn and apply a practical framework to integrate e-commerce into a broader omni-channel strategy. It will focus on the following four main areas:
- Review a new shopper journey
- Re-define the role of each sales and marketing channels today
- Deciding where and how to play in each channel including e-commerce
- Build an effective omni-channel strategy plan
Supported with relevant examples, practical frameworks and hands-on exercises, attendees will gain a better perspective on how to seize the opportunities that e-commerce provides for their business.
How You Can Benefit!
- Gain a new perspective of how e-commerce can fit in and benefit your business
- Review best practices used by leading organisations operating an omni-channel strategy
- Develop a better understanding on how each sales and marketing channel drives growth
- Realise the nuances of how the new marketing and sales teams ought to work together
- Draft an omni-channel strategy that suits your business, leveraging e-commerce
Who Should Attend
This course is relevant for professionals in the following departments/fields:
- VPs and Marketing Directors
- Digital Marketing Managers
- E-commerce Managers
- Sales and Marketing Managers
- Brand Managers
- Trade Marketing Managers
- Category Managers
- And any marketing professionals who are operating e-commerce in their organisations
Early BirdRegister by 18 October 2019
Standard Rate19 October 2019 onwards
What Clients Are Saying
“Very clear walk through of strategy and steps to grow in e-commerce.”