Mastering Content Creation and Strategy for Social Media
Craft winning content to boost brand awareness and customer engagement
From Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube to WhatsApp and Twitter, social media is part and parcel of our everyday lives. Savvy brands know this too. Many are increasingly tapping on social networks to boost their brand awareness, strengthen customer engagement and generate leads and customer conversions. To thrive in a social-first digital age, you will need to master the art and science of content creation and strategy for social media.
This intensive one-day masterclass will provide a realistic hands-on session for marketing and PR professionals to achieve better outcomes in their social media content creation efforts. It will empower you with useful strategies, techniques and tools to craft an effective social media strategy, create impactful content for blogs, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn, and manage your online content efforts.
During the programme, you will discover the difference between writing for an online vs. offline audience, explore the unique qualities of different social media channels and understand how to engage a social media community through content.
You will learn the 3 Ds to effective social media content creation:
- DISCOVER: Insights on social and digital media, including how social media algorithms work plus human behaviours online
- DEFINE: Set meaningful and relevant marketing objectives, matching social media content objectives with content types, KPIs and social channels
- DEVELOP: Craft SEO and social media friendly blog articles, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram content and optimise YouTube videos
How You Can Benefit!
- Acquire working knowledge of social and digital media, and how consumers behave online
- Use online tools to better understand your customers and identify opportunities
- Appreciate how social media content goes viral and apply these best practices in social media content creation
- Gain useful insights on the algorithms of social media platforms and how content can be Social Media Optimised (SMO)
- Practice crafting effective content for blogs, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and landing pages
Who Should Attend
- VPs and Marketing Directors
- Marcom Managers
- Social Media Managers
- Digital Marketing Managers
- PR Managers
- And any marketing professionals that are involved in crafting content in social media to attract and retain customers, increase brand awareness, improve public perception and drive sales