Powerful Principles of Psychology to
Boost Your Digital Campaigns
Utilising consumer psychology to trigger consumer action
Contrary to popular belief, digital marketing is less about technology and more about psychology. In fact, all of the major digital platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google, YouTube and LinkedIn apply liberal doses of consumer psychology to trigger action.
With billions of websites, social media accounts, online videos, digital ads, and images screaming to be noticed, you need a secret weapon to cut through the clutter.
One that reaches deep into the hearts and minds of your customers, going beyond the usual tired marketing gimmicks. This is where the art and science of neuromarketing and behavioural insights come in.
By understanding how your potential customers think, you can infuse these psychological and social triggers into your online digital marketing and offline marketing efforts. They can be on your website, Facebook pages, LinkedIn profiles, PPC ads, emails, videos, or other channels.
In this 1-day Masterclass, learn how to tap on powerful persuasive psychological techniques to attract attention, elicit the right choices, trigger social shares, improve conversions, and build long-term loyalty.
Supported with relevant examples, case studies, and hands-on exercises, attendees will learn how to generate greater impact from their marketing efforts.
Understanding the Basics of neuromarketing and behavioural insights
How to attract attention using immediate, short and long-term triggers
Understanding how cognitive biases influence online behaviours
Developing the right choice architecture
Psychological principles of viral content to improve social sharing
Incorporating best practices in improving conversion through optimizing the website
Building loyal communities through influence building and habit forming products
*Participants are encouraged to bring their own laptops.
How You Can Benefit!
- Basics of neuromarketing and behavioural insights
- How to attract attention using immediate, short and long-term triggers
- Understand how cognitive biases influence online behaviours
- How to develop the right choice architecture
- Deploying the 7 psychological principles of viral content to improve social sharing
- Incorporate best practices in improving conversion through optimizing your website
- Build loyal communities through influence building and habit forming product
Who Should Attend
This course is relevant for professionals in the following departments/fields:
- VPs and Marketing directors
- PR Directors
- Marcom Directors
- Social Media Managers
- Community Managers
- Digital Marketing Executives / Managers
- PR Executives
- Account Managers
- Account Executives
- And anybody who wants to leverage powerful persuasive psychological techniques to improve their marketing campaigns performance.