Designing Your Marketing Career: Shaping Future Marketing Leaders
Date: 19 February 2024
Time: 9am – 5pm (Local time)
Location: Indonesia, In-person
Among the various business disciplines, marketing has undergone and experienced the greatest evolution. This has created a very challenging environment for marketing leaders to perform at the highest level of their potential.
This 1-day masterclass on Designing Your Marketing Career: Shaping Future Marketing Leaders is tailored for mid-level marketing executives who are considering marketing as a long-term career and eventually becoming a marketing leader.
Key learning outcomes:
- Exploring why you want to become a marketing leader.
- Understanding the pros and cons of becoming a marketing leader.
- Learn about T-shape marketers.
- Uncover the change in responsibilities from being an executor to a strategist.
Who should attend
Mid-level marketing executives who are considering marketing as a long-term career and eventually becoming a marketing leader, including the following functions:
- Head of Marketing
- Marketing Team Leaders
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Brand Marketing
- Performance Marketing
- Content Marketing
About the trainer
About the trainer
Armed with more than 15 years of regional marketing experience spanning various verticals, David is a cross-disciplinary senior marketer; with expertise in brand and content strategy, digital and performance marketing, communications, as well as CRM and loyalty marketing. He has created multiple award-winning and results-driven campaigns, that achieve business objectives across the entire conversion funnel.
David has also built and led successful teams with his unique combination of strategic thinking, business acumen and leadership skills. David was formerly the Managing Director of HappyFresh Thailand, while he concurrently headed the Group Marketing function for HappyFresh in Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia. Prior to that, David led performance marketing and CRM in Scoot, retention marketing in Singtel and digital marketing in Starcom Mediavest, where he worked with brands such as Heineken, Samsung, MSIG Insurance and many more.
Apart from being a marketing practitioner, David often conducts marketing masterclasses and workshops for senior executives and leaders, including functional teams across the APAC region.
Key sessions covered:
- Examine the current state of your career
- Discover the pros and cons, and duties of a marketing leader
- Learn how to identify T-shape marketers
- Explore how to transition from executors to strategists
- Pick up useful tips on people leadership and stakeholders’ management
- Create a career development roadmap
- Getting to know the kind of marketer you are right now and the kind you will become
- Chart out your marketing career development plan
LIMITED TIME OFFER
19 February 2024, 9am – 5pm (Local time)
Early Bird till 8th of December 2023
*Group discounts applicable.
- All bookings are final.
- Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.
- MI Masterclass Series cannot provide any refunds for cancellations.
- MI Masterclass Series reserves the rights to alter the programme without notice, including the substitution, amendment or cancellation of trainers and/or topics.
- MI Masterclass Series is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of the event.