Advanced Programmatic Advertising
Elevate your programmatic advertising beyond foundations
Elevate your programmatic advertising beyond foundations Programmatic advertising is arguably the most important trend in advertising that is a necessitating a root and branch reformation of every tier of the media industry. It is constantly evolving. From online ads and video to digital out-of-home, streaming, voice and TV, the sheer number of options can make it feel like an impenetrable process to understand especially in the planning and execution phase.
Learn directly from an experienced digital marketing advertising professional how to elevate your programmatic activity to a more advanced level of planning and execution. This course covers all the more advanced concepts in programmatic technology, planning as well as the relevant topics of data strategy and measurement and analytics which are key to elevating programmatic work.
How You Can Benefit!
- Develop essential skills in understanding programmatic, a growing field that has in-demand skills both in-house at clients and also across agencies
- Understand the programmatic ecosystem, including advertising technology and data providers, and the role they play in helping you to implement effective advertising
- Understand the components that go into developing a programmatic advertising strategy
- The right questions to ask your agency and technology partners, or your client
- Increase your career opportunities by building your digital knowledge and skills – you will learn how this ties into your overall digital marketing planning
Who Should Attend
- VPs and Marketing Directors
- Advertising Directors
- Advertising Account Managers
- Media Managers
- Digital Marketing Managers
- And other marketing professionals from the brand-side and agencies who are responsible in programmatic advertising
Participants are encouraged to bring along their laptops.
Early BirdRegister by 15 October 2019
Standard Rate16 October 2019 onwards
*Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF)
Malaysia – Under the Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF), registered employers can claim rebates for trainings conducted by an overseas trainer/ training provider. For more information, please download here.