Building a Winning Analytics Strategy for Marketing Professionals
Earlier this year, the IDC estimated that the global big data and business analytics sector will generate US$189.1 billion in annual revenue by the end of 2019*; and this is on the back of double digit growth for spending in the sector over the last 5 years. Business leaders, and especially marketers, around the world are doubling down on their investment in data-driven solutions to help give them a competitive advantage.
The question now is no longer if you should be embracing data-driven decision making within your marketing activation workflow, but how?
Despite impressive advancements in data collection tools and services, effective strategies for transforming data into actionable insights that can drive greater ROI, has lagged behind.
This one-day masterclass in analytics strategy has been designed to help you bridge the gap between the data your marketing efforts collect and the potential value it can unlock. You will learn about how successful businesses utilise data today through the right balance of people, technology and governance, as well as how to craft, implement and manage an analytics strategy that generates an impressive ROI from your investment in data.
How You Can Benefit!
- Understand how to develop an analytics strategy suited to your business and marketing activities
- Learn how to apply a measurement framework that guides you through KPI selection so you can choose metrics that matter for your always-on marketing channels and ad hoc campaigns
- Understand how to find the right balance of people, technology and governance
- Learn where and when to apply automation for data collection, processing and display; and learn where artificial intelligence (AI) can fit into your strategy
- Learn about the importance of following data visualisation principles and how to effectively communicate data to your stakeholders
Who Should Attend
- Marketing Analysts
- Digital Marketing Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Brand Managers
- Anyone in a marketing role who has been tasked with using data to report on marketing efforts
Early BirdIf register by 4 September 2019
Standard Rate5 September 2019 onwards
*Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF)
Malaysia – Under the Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF), registered employers can claim rebates for trainings conducted by an overseas trainer/ training provider. For more information, please download here.