Loyalty Marketing Part 2
Loyalty Programme Development
“As a customer’s relationship with the company lengthens, profits rise. And not just by a little. Companies can boost profits by almost 100 percent by retaining just 5 percent more of their customers” – F.P. Reichheld
Creating and sustaining a loyalty programme is fraught with challenges. Southeast Asian consumers’ recent uproar to taxi e-hailing company, Grab’s, amendment of their loyalty programme is an example of how important maintaining an effective programme is for consumers.
Loyalty Marketing Part 2 is a specifically designed, hands-on and intensive programme which will offer delegates the opportunity to create and apply their own tailored, sustainable and, most importantly, profitable loyalty programme so as to avoid upsetting their own customer-base.
Armed with a pre-training exercise based on their current customer loyalty programmes, participants will benefit from hands-on, practical training in refining and reshaping their loyalty scheme, using Aquitude’s Set – Create – Execute – Optimise (SCEO) loyalty programme building process.
Delegates will set their programme objectives, define the customer’s experience at each step, set the appropriate key performance indicators (KPIs), understand the fundamental data requirements and define which tools and techniques are necessary to understand customer behaviour and drive maximum loyalty.
How You Can Benefit!
- Practical design and definition of a targeted customer loyalty programme
- Hands-on calculation of their loyalty programme’s ROI to justify the longer-term investment
- Deep-dive into customer segmentation and insights into benefits and rewards which will drive customer retention, and, ultimately, profitability
- Creation of the end-to-end experience for customers and its prototyping in order to drive ‘stickiness’
- Ability to engage with stakeholders in IT/systems development and business insights to ascertain data points, systems and analytics required to make their newly-set programme a successful reality
Who Should Attend
This course is relevant for professionals in the following departments/fields:
- VPs and Marketing Directors
- Marcom Directors
- Social Media Managers
- Digital Marketing Managers
- PR Managers
- Anyone trying to boost the loyalty of their customers and meet commercial objectives
Early BirdRegister by 4 November 2019
Standard Rate5 November 2019 onwards
*Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF)
Malaysia – Under the Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF), registered employers can claim rebates for trainings conducted by an overseas trainer/ training provider. For more information, please download here.
What Clients Are Saying
"I have been working with Christina since 2006 and her professionalism, expertise and innovative approach have never ceased to amaze me. I have experienced Christina’s unique training styles as their client at one of the world's leading energy companies (Shell) and in a global professional services firm (PA Consulting). I have been impressed by her ability to adapt the delivery style to the audience and engage even the most difficult groups."
– A. K, PA Consulting, UK