The Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
It is no secret that digital marketing is imperative to reach new and large audience bases. Organisations, big or small rely on digital marketing as a tool to tell their brand’s story and achieve increased marketing objectives, whether it is on social media, website, email or beyond.
Join us in this intensive 2-day programme to kick-start your digital marketing journey and get yourself equipped with all the key skills of a digital marketer. This course provides a comprehensive immersion into the role of digital marketing in driving business results.
Learn how to formulate a digital marketing strategy that delivers results and gain practical exposure to all key digital marketing channels such as SEO, SEM, social media marketing, display advertising, email marketing and more. As a marketer, you will understand the role played by digital marketing at each stage of the customer acquisition funnel, learn how to set up marketing campaigns on digital channels more effectively and gain exposure to hands-on frameworks and best practices.
How You Can Benefit!
- Solidify your foundation in digital marketing
- Learn to build powerful online strategies that can be integrated into your overall marketing plan
- Differentiate between multiple digital marketing strategies to assess the best for your marketing objectives
- Understand the customer acquisition funnel, from awareness to engagement, to conversion and retention
- Learn the essential digital marketing channels and how to apply the right ones at each step of the customer acquisition funnel
- Demystify digital buzzwords and what they actually mean
- Accelerate your learning in this ever-changing digital landscape with up-to-date information
Who Should Attend
This course is relevant for professionals in the following departments/fields:
- Brand Marketing Executives
- Social Media Executives
- Client Agencies
- Digital Marketing Executives
- Any brand marketers who desire to develop and future-proof their digital marketing skills-set
Early BirdRegister by 6 November 2019
Standard Rate7 November 2019 onwards
*Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF)
Malaysia – Under the Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF), registered employers can claim rebates for trainings conducted by an overseas trainer/ training provider. For more information, please download here.