The Fundamentals of UX and UI Design for Marketers
Providing the best customer usability and experience online
User Experience (UX) design strives to enhance user satisfaction by improving the usability, accessibility, and pleasure provided in the interaction between the user and a product or service. For marketers, this is particularly relevant when it comes to their customers’ online journey.
User Interface (UI) design involves building an essential part of the user experience. Users are very swift to judge designs on usability and likeability. So the main job of a UI designer is to combine programming, psychology and creative design to craft intuitive controls for software and hardware. The UI developer’s mission is to create an interface that behaves as users would expect it to, facilitating a seamless and efficient user experience by focusing on building interfaces that users will find highly usable and efficient.
With UX and UI design often being touted as the sweet spot between business needs and user needs, why should you care about it? This is simply because the consumer expects an optimised user experience across all platforms.
This training will focus on the end-to-end customer journey, starting from understanding your customer to delivering an experience that enhances user satisfaction. This practical, one-day programme aims to help enhance your online customer experience and drive customer loyalty.
How You Can Benefit!
- Gain an overview and important relatable concepts of User Experience (UX)
- Find out how UX determines your customer journey
- Understand the deliverables of a UX process
- Manage User Interface (UI) and understand its role and benefit to digital marketing
- Study the UI elements in design and how it affects customer usability
- Learn how visual design as well as human psychology is employed in UI design
- Learn various deliverables of UI
- Apply practical tools that can help you succeed in UX-UI
Who Should Attend
Business and marketing and leaders including:
- Digital Marketing Leaders
- Creative Professionals
- Digital Planners
- Digital Media Professionals
- Budding Designers
- And any marketing professionals who want to improve their online customer experience
Early BirdRegister by 18 September 2019
Standard Rate19 September 2019 onwards
What Clients Are Saying
“Insightful course as the trainer deciphered the UX process systematically to help us start the journey of researching to plan our business.”
“The course was very insightful in the UX journey and I have benefited from it. The trainer provided a good overview and useful tools that are applicable to future projects at our workplace.”
Far East Hospitality Management
“This course made me realise how important UX is in building a website. All the UX theories were explained well.”
“Soumik is very clear in his presentation and goes straight to the point of the practical tips and also gives us local examples which make the course relevant.”
Singapore Tourism Board