Creating Value for Your Brand through Digital Social Leadership
Increase your sales through social networks!
Digital marketing via social media is no longer an option but a key strategy to be embraced by marketers and brand managers. Social media now has a real and measurable impact on the business’ bottom line. However, it cannot be a standalone as it is an essential part of the overall marketing strategy.
When building an effective social media strategy for your business, it is important to incorporate the key learning from experts and customise it to fit into your own brand and value needs. Learn from businesses that have found success when using social methodology. Whether it’s gaining more followers or increasing customer engagement, businesses around the world are discovering ways to grow their success through social media networks and platforms.
Our trainer will share with you the key tactics, tools and strategies to use social media to achieve not only your business goals, but enhance your organisation’s value and brand. By using social analytics, you will gain insights into creating the right content for the right audience. In essence, you will learn to develop a good brand positioning and execute the most creative and successful marketing strategy for your campaigns!
How You Can Benefit!
- Using social networks to meet business goals
- Increase your brand visibility through social networking
- Create engaging social media content
- Harness more business opportunities through your social network
- Using AI social analytics to create new campaigns
- How to reach your audience through the latest digital strategies and tools
Who Should Attend
- VPs and Marketing Directors
- Social Media Managers
- Digital Marketing Managers
- Brand Managers
- PR Managers
- Marketing Communications Managers
- Account Managers
- And other marketing professionals with consumer-facing businesses
Early BirdRegister by 16 December 2019
Standard Rate17 December 2019 onwards
*Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF)
Malaysia – Under the Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF), registered employers can claim rebates for trainings conducted by an overseas trainer/ training provider. For more information, please download our guide here.