Getting E-commerce Right
Rebooting your digital business
Southeast Asia’s internet economy is one of the fastest growing in the world. It reached $72 billion in 2018 and is on track to exceed $240 billion by 2025, $40 billion higher than previously estimated, according to the ‘Economy Southeast Asia 2018’ report by Google and Temasek*. E-Commerce has been the fastest growing sector of the internet economy — reaching $23 billion in 2018 and expected to exceed $100 billion by 2025.
However, e-commerce is fraught with challenges. Not only are marketers required to become increasingly accountable for online and offline brand sales, but the digital landscape is changing at lightning speed and companies need to stay abreast of these shifts to provide maximum return for their business.
This highly intensive one-day course is designed for digital and e-commerce practitioners to update their digital skill-set so as to stay ahead of these tectonic shifts, as well as equip themselves with the latest marketing techniques to optimise their e-commerce businesses.
Filled with best practice and international case studies from digital giants, such as gaming companies and leading consumer brands, this course will help participants to master strategies to offer cutting-edge customer experience and equip them with tools to maximise sales, ongoing customer loyalty, and profits.
How You Can Benefit!
- Understand the different components that are required to run a successful e-commerce business from global digital leaders.
- Measure and optimise your e-commerce business from both an operational and a customer perspective.
- Understand the consumer “decision tree” when shopping online and techniques to design the digital experience to ensure conversion and minimise cart abandonment.
- Maximise sales – techniques for up-selling and cross-selling to ensure maximum sales, retention and loyalty.
- Measure ROI on your digital marketing strategy on all brand and commercial bases.
- Implement a strategic framework for gauging as well as delivering an optimal experience for your customers across channels.
Who Should Attend
- Marketing professionals who are looking to increase their digital prowess
- Project Sponsors including the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Those responsible for revenue-generation and Customer Experience including Head of Sales, Brand Managers, Product experts
- Operations including Warehousing, Customer Service, Accounts
- IT, including, Project Managers and people responsible for systems that will integrate with e-commerce
Early BirdRegister by 27 January 2020
Standard Rate28 January 2020 onwards
*Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF)
Malaysia – Under the Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF), registered employers can claim rebates for trainings conducted by an overseas trainer/ training provider. For more information, please download our guide here.