Psycho Copy : Copywriting that Pops & Persuades
How to captivate, convince and convert better by leveraging the neuroscience in your copywriting
An average person is exposed to at least 5000 advertisements in a day and people are becoming increasingly sceptical towards sponsored content. One’s biggest challenge as a content creator would be to stand out from the rest – be it to captivate audiences so they would be more interested to read the content, or to ensure that one’s messaging would stand out among all the others.
Pop-psychologist and best-selling storyteller Stu Lloyd shines a light on the dark art of persuasive copywriting, giving you a grab-bag of science-based practice-proven hacks to hit, hold and harvest your audience.
How You Can Benefit!
- You will understand the headspace of your audience better.
- You will learn ways to trigger neuro-transmitter chemical reactions in them, to make them more receptive to your message.
- You will be able to design Emotional Journeys for them, tailored to your desired commercial outcomes.
- You will learn and practice several copywriting techniques and hacks.
- You will gain greater confidence in the use of the ‘dark arts’ of persuasive copywriting (and promise to use it ethically).
- You will outperform with your words in your personal and professional life.
Who Should Attend
- Content Creators
- PR Executives
- Marcomm Executives
- PR Managers
- Marcomm Managers
- And anybody who needs to get their messages across impactfully and effectively.
Early BirdRegister by 1 May 2020
Standard Rate2 May 2020 onwards
*Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF)
Malaysia – Under the Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF), registered employers can claim rebates for trainings conducted by an overseas trainer/ training provider. For more information, please download our guide here.
What Clients Are Saying
You have transformed the team in a day!
– Director O&D, Asia Pacific, Colgate Palmolive.
Fantastic! Inspiring, fun, practical – some of the best training in my 25-year career. What Stu does so well is combine psychology research and present it in a way that is meaningful for everyone. That’s his magic dust.
– Managing Director, IPSOS, South East Asia
Great! Best course I have taken so far. Stu is an expert in his field. 10/10!
– Director, Pfizer
Very inspiring and engaging teacher with highly positive energy. I learned a lot!
– Senior Consultant, APAC, Hootsuite.
Your workshop helped me to cut through the clutter of information and data to find the real story.
– Marketing Director APAC, Adobe.