Advanced Google Analytics 4
Date: 7-8 November 2023
Time: 9am – 5pm
Location: Malaysia, In-person
It’s not enough to just have your Google Analytics 4 setup. It is essential to have the necessary skillset to collect meaningful data and derive valuable insights out of your data.
This 2-day masterclass on Advanced Google Analytics 4 will deep dive into Google Analytics 4 and learn everything the tool has to offer to make informed marketing decisions. Learn how to set up Google Analytics 4 events and conversions, how to set up funnels, and how to use Looker Studio to create practical and meaningful marketing analytics reports for your business.
This Advanced Google Analytics 4 masterclass will enable you to start making full use of Google Analytics 4 to find the data you need to make marketing reports and informed decisions with ease.
Key learning outcomes:
- Walkthrough your GA4 setup and configuration.
- Learn how to set up events and conversions in depth.
- Learn how to use UTM tags and how to create custom channel groups.
- Learn how to set up free form reports, funnel reports, and segment overlap reports.
- Learn how to create meaningful GA4 reports via Google Looker Studio.
- Learn how to extract marketing insights via GA4.
- Learn how to use attribution reports.
Who should attend
Mid-level marketing executives who are responsible for setting up GA4 and analysing the data collected into meaningful reports, including the following functions:
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
Pre-requisites: A Google Analytics 4 account is set up for your company. Basic understanding of GA4’s metrics and interface.
About the trainer
About the trainer
Digital Marketing Trainer & Instructor
Sotirios is a digital marketing instructor and performance marketing marketer with a solid track record across all digital specialties: PPC, SEO, Media Planning and Marketing Analytics.
He worked for 3 of the world’s leading media agencies under WPP, Omnicom and HAVAS in London, Dubai, and Singapore. He has also contracted with Facebook and consulted numerous companies as a freelancer before starting his own digital marketing company in Singapore.
Along the way he managed countless digital campaigns and built 2 digital performance departments from the ground-up, working with a diverse portfolio of local and multi-national companies – including some of the world’s biggest advertisers such as Unilever, Volkswagen, Sony Mobile, Pizza Hut and Etihad Airways.
Day 1, 7 November 2023
Audit your existing GA4 setup
Audit your existing GA4 configuration
Set up events and conversions in depth
- Hands-on exercise: Event and conversion set up – In this exercise, the participants will have to implement an events and conversions plan for their business or a business of choice. The exercise will allow participants to understand how events and conversions are set up.
- Events and conversions case study: How a real business setup events and conversion tracking
UTM tags and custom channel groups
Free form reports, funnel reports, and segment overlap reports
- Hands-on exercise: Exploration reports – In this exercise, the participants will have to create a funnel report and a segment overlap report. The exercise will allow participants to understand how funnel and segment overlap reports work.
- Funnel report case study: How a real company set up its funnel exploration report to improve their conversion rate
Day 2, 8 November 2023
Google Looker Studio:
- Website performance overview report
- Channel performance report
- Page performance report
- Location performance report
Google Looker Studio reporting – In this exercise, the participants will have to set up a Google Looker Studio report for their business or via using the Google Analytics demo account.
Use GA4 Reports to make marketing decisions
Google Looker Studio reporting case study:
How real companies structure their Looker Studio reports
GA4 attribution reports
LIMITED TIME OFFER
7-8 November 2023, 9am – 5pm
Early Bird till 31th of August 2023
*Group discounts applicable.
**The mode of delivery for this virtual class is Zoom.
- All bookings are final.
- Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.
- MI Masterclass Series cannot provide any refunds for cancellations.
- MI Masterclass Series reserves the rights to alter the programme without notice, including the substitution, amendment or cancellation of trainers and/or topics.
- MI Masterclass Series is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of the event.