Leveraging SEO to drive conversions: Ranking #1 on Google
Date: 24 August 2023
Time: 9am – 5pm (MYT)
Location: Malaysia, In-person
Embarking on your search engine optimisation (SEO) analytics journey is a long and competitive process. Competition is stiff, and while you may prioritise beating your competitors by concentrating your efforts to rank high, they may also be doing the same with the same keywords. This means you will need to invest more resources in those keywords.
This masterclass will be deep diving into how to take a strategic approach to SEO, key tools for keyword research, and skillsets and knowledge for creating high-quality, relevant content to outperform the competition.
Key learning outcomes:
- Examine how SEO is important for businesses.
- Uncover how to measure and calculate core SEO metrics to find your baseline.
- Identify target keywords and how to make the most of Google Search Console data to support keyword research efforts.
- Learn best practices for optimising on-page elements (title tags, meta descriptions, header tags, Schema mark-up, etc).
- Explore how to utilise Google Analytics and Google Search Console to measure and analyse results.
- Understand the central thrust of Google’s updates (why they make them and what they’re aiming for).
Who should attend
Mid-level marketing professionals who are responsible for integrating SEO strategy to drive content optimisation and meet overall marketing objectives, including the following functions:
- Technical SEO
- Digital marketing
About the trainer
About the trainer
SEO & Digital Marketing Consultant
Some clients he has worked with includes Honda, UBS, Samsung, iMoney Group, 3M, Porsche, OCBC Bank, Skyscanner, Fonterra, Universal, Rolls Royce and more.
for more information.
Request For Brochure
12 June 2023
0900 – 1015
- Explanation of SEO and its importance for businesses
- Brief overview of the class agenda
- Lay foundation for the strategic SEO approach we’ll cover in today’s course
Taking a strategic approach to SEO
- The SEO Maturity Model and where your organisation currently stands
- Understanding foundational SEO metrics
- Learn how key SEO metrics relate to one another
- Discover how to measure and calculate core SEO metrics to find your baseline
- Gain insight on how to use the core SEO metrics to support both ongoing and campaign-based SEO
Keyword research and optimisation
- Importance of understanding customer search intent
- Techniques for identifying target keywords, workshop on how to make the most of Google Search Console data to support keyword research efforts
- Learn about other key tools for keyword research
- Best practices for optimising website content for target keywords
- Explanation of on-page SEO elements (title tags, meta descriptions, header tags, Schema mark-up, etc.)
- Best practices for optimising on-page elements
- Mini-workshop to run through some examples from your own websites
Content creation and optimisation
- Importance of high-quality, relevant content
- Techniques for creating an effective content
- Best practices for optimising content for target keywords
- Discover competitors’ top-performing content
- Learn how to outperform the competition by leveraging multiple content techniques
Technical SEO (30-45 minutes)
- Explanation of technical SEO elements (crawling and indexing, mobile optimisation, site speed, etc.)
- Best practices for optimising technical SEO elements
- How to use the industry standard desktop crawler (ScreamingFrog)
Link building and earning natural backlinks
- Importance of backlinks for SEO
- Techniques for earning natural backlinks
- Best practices for link building
Measuring and analysing results
- Explanation of website traffic and search engine ranking metrics
- Utilising Google Analytics and Google Search Console to measure and analyse results
- Measuring ROI of SEO efforts
Learning and discovery for maintaining high SEO standards
- Google Algorithm updates
- Where to learn more about algorithm updates
- Understand the central thrust of Google’s updates (why they make them and what they’re aiming for)
Q&A and wrap-up
- Summary of key takeaways
- Discussion of future developments in the SEO industry
- Q&A session
LIMITED TIME OFFER
24th August 2023, 9am – 5pm
Early Bird till 19th of June 2023
*8% GST applies to Singapore based companies and individuals.
**Group discounts applicable.
***This course is HRDF claimable for Malaysian-based companies.
- All bookings are final.
- Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.
- MI Masterclass Series cannot provide any refunds for cancellations.
- MI Masterclass Series reserves the rights to alter the programme without notice, including the substitution, amendment or cancellation of trainers and/or topics.
- MI Masterclass Series is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of the event.