If you would like to experience this masterclass in our exclusive Physical or Hybrid format,
please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose from our available dates:
1 December 2022
9am to 3pm (GMT+8)
Social Media Crisis: “First Response”
How to mitigate risks to your business and your brand
Social media can be beneficial for businesses but when things don’t go to plan, it can have a detrimental effect on the business.
In today’s context, knowing how to identify and manage a social media crisis is an essential skill for all PR and Social Media Communication teams. Combining a proactive approach with response management strategies mean that you can protect your business and mitigate risks before matters get viral and out of hand.
5 hours of intensive LIVE masterclass session
Training slides, handouts and materials
What Clients Are Saying
After attending the training, I had the knowledge I needed to manage my own advertising campaign. Kylie shows a genuine interest in helping you learn and understand and is focused on helping you get the results you seek. I found her to be generous in her support and a really good person work with. I wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone seeking to improve their skills in online advertising.
Kylie gave us practical and actionable steps to build each of our digital profiles, integrate social media into the business and collaborate as a team. It was fun, interactive, clear and practical. I look forward to working with Kylie to further up skill the team.
Informative; spot on; the most down to earth and a genuinely caring expert in her field - that's what comes to mind when I reflect about a training sessions Kylie ran for my clients about the power of digital connections, in particular LinkedIn. Kylie doesn't just have a wealth of knowledge about the platform but also understands how to make it work for various users – from recruiters to candidates, from business owners to leaders. I can't recommend Kylie highly enough for all thinks LinkedIn training, optimisation and coaching as with her expertise, she gets amazing results for her clients.
How You Can Benefit!
- Understanding what is social media crisis, its management and PR
- Understanding consumer behavior, brand loyalty and the nature of complaints
- Preventing a social media crisis
- Developing a social media policy that supports your business
- Implementing a range of response management strategies and techniques
1 December 2022
*7% GST applies to Singapore based companies and individuals
**Group discounts applicable
Who Should Attend
- Marcomm managers/executives
- PR managers/executives
- Managers/executives in crisis and reputation management
- Corporate communications managers/executives
- Specialists in communications (international/external)
- Brand managers/executives
- Social media managers/executives
- Community managers/executives
- Business owners
- Anyone interested to learn more about crisis management in social media