Chatbots: Marketer’s Guide to Digital Revolution
Develop a winning chatbot strategy for your business and common pitfalls to avoid
“Chatbots represent a new trend in how people access information, make decisions and communicate.”- Christie Pitts
Enhancing digital productivity at the workplace is crucial for any business that is trying to scale up so that its overheads are lower and profits are higher. One relatively untapped tool that can drive productivity and provide instant customer service is chatbots. Apart from saving time and money, chatbots also provide greater customer satisfaction, reduce error rates and drive lead generation.
Businesses have developed chatbots for various purposes such as recruitment, event scheduling, booking airlines and financial services. Their versatility is what makes them a winning strategy for businesses. However if chatbots are launched without doing the right groundwork and asking the right, tough, questions during the planning phase, then they tend to become white elephants that waste resources.
This interactive one day workshop is designed to help navigate the complex planning stage of developing chatbots for your business. The sessions will cover various touch points where chatbots can collect valuable customer data that can be mined for cross/up-sell to drive timely business results.
How You Can Benefit!
- Understand the types of chatbots out there and which one is right for you
- Vendor selection process – the right questions to ask when forming the project team
- Step-by-step guide on prioritising and streamlining the processes to digitise
- Develop a communications plan for the chatbot
- Common pitfalls to watch out for
- Launch a chatbot strategy and measuring outcome in almost real-time
Who Should Attend
This course is relevant for professionals in the following departments/fields:
- Client marketers who want to leverage chatbots to drive customer acquisition
- Operations and customer service team leads who want to improve their productivity through automation
- Agencies (creative and digital) who help clients market chatbots for new customer acquisition, client on-boarding and servicing
- And any marketing professionals who want to learn more about chatbots for their businesses