Digital Transformation in Customer Retail Experience
Shifting your adaptation in a new retail environment
Managing the delicate balance between the fundamentals of bricks and mortar retail with the customers’ expectations of a seamless holistic platform presents retailers with multiple challenges. Success in 2019 and beyond will be defined by the collaborations and strategic partnerships businesses choose and which technologies they employ in both delighting consumers and delivering consistently.
With the shifts that have occurred over the past few years, retailers can expect to see continued growth in online sales; the majority of which will be transacted on a mobile phone. With the massive variety of choice, retailers need to step into this market boldly by embracing a customer centric cum retail play approach regardless of their size.
Unsure where to start? This masterclass will be focusing on what you need to do to create value in this new retail environment by embracing a mix of strategies both digital and classic in helping your business adapt to customers’ expectations.
How You Can Benefit!
- Study the latest trends on customer behaviour and interaction with retailers
- Understand and learn best practices from successful retailers
- Analyse your consumers buying habit and adapt to it
- Win at consumer engagement
- Implement effective tools to build your retail strategy
Who Should Attend
Business and marketing and leaders including:
- Digital Marketing Managers
- Retail Managers
- Customer Experience Managers
- Customer Engagement Managers
- And any marketing professionals who are involved in retail management