Fundamentals of Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a powerful tool that provides insights into your digital marketing activities and is essential to building a successful online presence. It tracks your web visitors and has hundreds of data points from Visitor demography to conversions and browsing patterns of them on your website.
Any marketer of business owner shouldn’t be making a single decision without looking into Analytics. It tells you who your users are, where they come from, what they are doing on your site and their potential interests and intentions. It helps to segment your customers into different groups and allow you to target them more effectively.
With so many data points, what becomes important is setting your goals and strategy and going about analysing it through Google Analytics.
The course answers all those and more with Hands-On Approach of understanding what GA is and how to use data to get a positive ROI from all your campaigns.
How You Can Benefit!
- Understanding Google Analytics (GA)
- How to Read Various reports in GA
- How to Track Events in GA
- Define Goals and Set up in GA
- Create Custom Campaigns with UTM for Tracking
- Analyse and Collect Data using GA
- Use Advanced Segments to get targeted and custom Data
Who Should Attend
- Analytics Enthusiasts
- Analytics Beginners
- Digital Marketing Leaders
- Creative Professionals
- Digital Planners and Campaigns Executionist
- Digital Media Professionals
- Budding Designers
- And any marketing Professionals who want to improve their Analytics Skills