Grow the Core: A Blueprint for Brand Success in any Economic Climate
Learn a proven brand growth formula to navigate recessionary fears
In 2019, Singapore narrowly escaped a technical recession and in 2020, economic slowdown and trade uncertainty continue to be top concerns across Southeast Asia. However, even with recessionary fears abound, brands and businesses are still expected to grow…despite tighter budgets. If this sounds like you, read on.
Whilst innovation and expansion into new markets might be the top-of-mind approach to growth, research from Bain & Co. shows otherwise: when it comes to driving profitable growth, it is having a strong core business that remains the key to sustained success. In this 1-day masterclass, you will learn a proven formula for strengthening this core.
The ‘Grow the Core’ formula is based on a pace-setting brand strategy book by the brandgym, a boutique global brand consultancy specialising in brand-led growth. It has been taught at London Business School, road-tested by senior brand strategy practitioners, and adopted by many MNCs from around the world. For example, SAB Miller has said it “…enabled our big brands to deliver bolder, more consistent and focused plans that have driven sustainable business growth” and WD-40 expressed how it helped to “…creatively grow [our] core business and brand; principles we’ve applied with great success”.
Equal parts strategic and creative and supported by real-life case studies, this immersive workshop-based session consisting of four ‘workouts’ will provide you the inspiration, practical advice and tools, techniques and a playbook to grow your core and lead the way in any economic climate.
How You Can Benefit!
- Understand importance and impact of growing your core business in today’s economic climate
- Discover the benefits of growing the core vs. extending into new markets
- Learn to identify what your company’s core business is
- Learn to identify how much change is needed to keep your core healthy
- Apply an ROI-driven framework for growth that will
- strengthen – not compromise – your brand equity
- help you avoid fragmenting money and people over multiple products
- flex your strategic AND creative muscle
- Create some initial ideas to grow your core
Who Should Attend
Anyone in the following roles expected to achieve their brand and business growth targets but with more conservative budgets:
- Mid to senior marketers / digital marketers
- Mid to senior product managers
- Mid to senior innovation managers
- Brand / business owners
- Entrepreneurs / start-ups
- In-house agency teams
- Anyone else who wish to learn more about impacting and focusing on their core businesses