Google Analytics 4 for Beginners
Date: 9 October 2023
Time: 9am – 5pm
Location: Singapore, In-person
The sunset of Universal Analytics is here and marketers are rushing to get their Google Analytics 4 setup done timely and fast. Time is of the essence.
This 1-day masterclass gets you started with Google Analytics 4 quickly and easily. Learn how to set up Google Analytics 4 and how to navigate the new interface as well as everything you need to know about GA4 metrics, dimensions, and the reports that matter.
This Google Analytics 4 for Beginners masterclass will enable you to start using Google Analytics 4 to find the data you need to make marketing reports and informed decisions with ease.
Key learning outcomes:
- Learn how to set up Google Analytics 4.
- Learn how to configure Google Analytics 4.
- Gain hands-on experience with the new GA4 interface.
- Understand GA4 metrics and dimensions.
- Learn how to setup events and conversions.
- Learn how to set up and use UTM tags.
- Learn how to work with GA4 reports.
- Learn how to make marketing decisions using GA4’s data.
Who should attend
Junior to mid-level marketing executives who are responsible for setting up GA4, including the following functions:
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
Pre-requisites: Basic understanding of digital marketing.
About the trainer
About the trainer
Digital Marketing Trainer & Instructor
Sotirios is a digital marketing instructor and performance marketing marketer with a solid track record across all digital specialties: PPC, SEO, Media Planning and Marketing Analytics.
He worked for 3 of the world’s leading media agencies under WPP, Omnicom and HAVAS in London, Dubai, and Singapore. He has also contracted with Facebook and consulted numerous companies as a freelancer before starting his own digital marketing company in Singapore.
Along the way he managed countless digital campaigns and built 2 digital performance departments from the ground-up, working with a diverse portfolio of local and multi-national companies – including some of the world’s biggest advertisers such as Unilever, Volkswagen, Sony Mobile, Pizza Hut and Etihad Airways.
9 October 2023
A walkthrough on how to set up GA4
A walkthrough on how to configure GA4
GA4 metrics vs dimensions
- Hands-on exercise: Scavenger Hunt – Answer a series of marketing analytics questions using GA4. This exercise will allow participants to get hands-on experience with GA4’s interface, understand GA4’s reporting structure, and learn how to use filters and comparisons.
Learn how to set up events and conversions
- Hands-on exercise: Event planning – In this exercise, the participants will have to work on an events and conversions plan for their business or a business of choice. The exercise will allow participants to understand how events and conversions are set up.
- Events and conversions case study: How a real business set up events and conversion tracking
Learn how to set up and use UTM tags
- Hands-on exercise: UTM tags – In this exercise, the participants will have to work on a UTM tags plan for an example marketing campaign. The exercise will allow participants to understand how to set up and use UTM tags.
- UTM tags case study: How a real business setup UTM tags to create informative marketing reports.
Understand GA4 Reports
Use GA4 Reports to make marketing decisions
LIMITED TIME OFFER
9 October 2023, 9am – 5pm
Early Bird till 31th of August 2023
*8% GST applies to Singapore based companies and individuals.
**Group discounts applicable.
- All bookings are final.
- Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.
- MI Masterclass Series cannot provide any refunds for cancellations.
- MI Masterclass Series reserves the rights to alter the programme without notice, including the substitution, amendment or cancellation of trainers and/or topics.
- MI Masterclass Series is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of the event.