Synergising Businesses: Bridging the Gap Between CMOs and CFOs
Date: 10 May 2024
Time: 9am – 5pm (Local time)
Location: Thailand, In-person
Marketing has often been deemed as the “cost centre” and subsciously hinder the CMOs/Marketing leaders from having concise and fruitful conversations with the “keeper of the purse”; the CFOs. Despite these communication challenges, synergy between a CMO and CFO is crucial in ensuring that a brand’s growth is constant and healthy.
This 1-day masterclass on Synergising Businesses: Bridging the Gap Between CMOs and CFOs is tailored for mid-senior level marketing executives who would like to understand how to enhance their existing relationships with their CFOs through looking deeper into what the CFOs are most concerned with.
Key learning outcomes:
- Understanding what CMOs and CFOs care about
- Discuss the general impressions of marketing and marketing leaders
- Learn what makes a great marketing leader (in the eyes of a CFO)
- Justifying additional marketing headcounts and marketing budget
- Master how to explain marketing to CFOs
Who should attend
Mid-senior level marketing executives who would like to understand how to enhance their existing relationships with their CFOs through looking deeper into what the CFOs are most concerned with, including the following functions:
- Head of Marketing
- Marketing Team Leaders
- Aspiring CMOsg
About the trainer
About the trainer
Armed with more than 15 years of regional marketing experience spanning various verticals, David is a cross-disciplinary senior marketer; with expertise in brand and content strategy, digital and performance marketing, communications, as well as CRM and loyalty marketing. He has created multiple award-winning and results-driven campaigns, that achieve business objectives across the entire conversion funnel.
David has also built and led successful teams with his unique combination of strategic thinking, business acumen and leadership skills. David was formerly the Managing Director of HappyFresh Thailand, while he concurrently headed the Group Marketing function for HappyFresh in Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia. Prior to that, David led performance marketing and CRM in Scoot, retention marketing in Singtel and digital marketing in Starcom Mediavest, where he worked with brands such as Heineken, Samsung, MSIG Insurance and many more.
Apart from being a marketing practitioner, David often conducts marketing masterclasses and workshops for senior executives and leaders, including functional teams across the APAC region.
Key sessions covered:
- Uncover the objectives and goals of CMOs and CFOs
- Learn how to justify additional headcounts and budget in the marketing team
- Examine how to sell your marketing plans to CFOs
- Pick up tips on what are CFOs looking out for in a great CMO
- Discuss and present the general impressions of marketing leaders
- Practise the methodology of selling to the CFOs
LIMITED TIME OFFER
10 May 2024, 9am – 5pm (Local time)
Early Bird till 8th of December 2023
*Group discounts applicable.
- All bookings are final.
- Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.
- MI Masterclass Series cannot provide any refunds for cancellations.
- MI Masterclass Series reserves the rights to alter the programme without notice, including the substitution, amendment or cancellation of trainers and/or topics.
- MI Masterclass Series is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of the event.