If you would like to experience this masterclass in our exclusive Physical or Hybrid format,
please get in touch with us at email@example.com
USD 399 (Early Bird – Register by 6 Aug)
USD 499 (Standard – Starts from 7 Aug onwards)
Choose from our available dates:
22 Sept 2021
9am to 3pm (GMT+8)
Advanced Psycho Copy: The Secrets to Persuasion of a Professional Copywriter
How to create ‘smack in the mouth’ moments, grab their eyeballs, and land your point. Every time.
Too much ‘noise’ in the marketplace is your biggest enemy in getting your message across. This advanced program on persuasive copywriting skills shows you how to increase your signal to noise ratio, by working on the target emotions of your target audience, and hitting their hot buttons. Cutting-edge copywriting techniques that give marketers and communicators an unfair advantage — and yet surprisingly it’s all perfectly legal and ethical.
Pop-psychologist and best-selling storyteller Stu Lloyd shines a light on the dark art of persuasive copywriting, giving you a grab-bag of science-based practice-proven hacks to hit, hold and harvest your audience.
Virtual Masterclass Format
5 hours of intensive LIVE masterclass session
One (01) hour of One to One coaching session with Trainer post masterclass
Training slides, handouts and materials
What Clients Are Saying
Stu has succinctly summarised heavy copywriting techniques into bite-sized fun bursts of knowledge! I was immersed in the entire experience and took home practical skills.
– Senior Executive, Temasek Polytechnic
Stu created a streamlined masterclass that really enlightened me on the art of copywriting. Very satisfied with the engaging content and concise explanation
– Senior Creative Writer, Arturn Communications
Stu is a great and highly recommended trainer. Learnt new tips even though I have been in communications field for close to 20 years. The session was very good and appreciate the different approaches to copywriting.
– Associate Director, Advancement, Singapore Management University
Great! Best course I have taken so far. Stu is an expert in his field. 10/10!
– Director, Pfizer
Fantastic! Inspiring, fun, practical – some of the best training in my 25-year career. What Stu does so well is combine psychology research and present it in a way that is meaningful for everyone. That’s his magic dust.
– Managing Director, IPSOS, South East Asia
This course is a great facilitation and sharing of knowledge on copywriting by the trainer, easy to follow and practical. This course makes me feel as if I am an established copywriter. The theoretical part of copywriting is balanced with the practical part of it, especially to a beginner in copywriting like me
– Business Development Executive, HDAP Consulting Malaysia Sdn Bhd
This course was very useful, gave an understanding on neuroscience which allows us to apply it in copywriting. Stu cited extraordinary case studies to get inspired from. This course definitely will help me in crafting copy for my primary audience and help to connect with them
– Assistant Head, Corporate Communications, Tripartite Alliance Limited
Very inspiring and engaging teacher with highly positive energy. I learned a lot!
– Senior Consultant, APAC, Hootsuite.
You have transformed the team in a day!
– Director O&D, Asia Pacific, Colgate Palmolive.
Your workshop helped me to cut through the clutter of information and data to find the real story.
– Marketing Director APAC, Adobe.
How You Can Benefit!
- Understanding the 3 Stages of Persuasive Copywriting.
- Mastering the 6 Principles of Persuasion
- Understanding the Desired Target Emotions of each Stage.
- Understanding the neuro-transmitters responsible for signalling the desired feelings and actions
- Deep-dive with creative examples from print ads, social media, OOH media, EDMs
- Mastering storytelling, building story arcs and formats that work
- Learning to use the perfect Analogy, Metaphor and Simile
- Learning to use social proof, reciprocity and persuasion principles to increase conversion rates.
- Creating a piece of long-form copy demonstrating mastery of concepts covered in the class for assessment.
- Have one (01) hour of One to One coaching with the trainer after the masterclass.
Who Should Attend
- Content Creators
- PR Executives
- Marcomm Executives
- PR Managers
- Marcomm Managers
- And anybody who needs to get their messages across impactfully and effectively.