If you would like to experience this masterclass in our exclusive Physical or Hybrid format,
please get in touch with us at email@example.com
USD 399 (Early Bird – Register by 12 March 2022)
USD 499 (Standard – Starts from 13 March 2022)
Choose from our available dates:
12 April 2022
9am to 3pm (GMT+8)
Psycho Copy : Copywriting that Pops & Persuades
How to captivate, convince and convert better by leveraging the neuroscience in your copywriting
An average person is exposed to at least 5000 advertisements in a day and people are becoming increasingly sceptical towards sponsored content. One’s biggest challenge as a content creator would be to stand out from the rest – be it to captivate audiences so they would be more interested to read the content, or to ensure that one’s messaging would stand out among all the others.
Pop-psychologist and best-selling storyteller Stu Lloyd shines a light on the dark art of persuasive copywriting, giving you a grab-bag of science-based practice-proven hacks to hit, hold and harvest your audience.
Virtual Masterclass Format
5 hours of intensive LIVE masterclass session
Training slides, handouts and materials
What Clients Are Saying
Stu has succinctly summarised heavy copywriting techniques into bite-sized fun bursts of knowledge! I was immersed in the entire experience and took home practical skills.
– Senior Executive, Temasek Polytechnic
Stu created a streamlined masterclass that really enlightened me on the art of copywriting. Very satisfied with the engaging content and concise explanation
– Senior Creative Writer, Arturn Communications
Stu is a great and highly recommended trainer. Learnt new tips even though I have been in communications field for close to 20 years. The session was very good and appreciate the different approaches to copywriting.
– Associate Director, Advancement, Singapore Management University
Great! Best course I have taken so far. Stu is an expert in his field. 10/10!
– Director, Pfizer
Fantastic! Inspiring, fun, practical – some of the best training in my 25-year career. What Stu does so well is combine psychology research and present it in a way that is meaningful for everyone. That’s his magic dust.
– Managing Director, IPSOS, South East Asia
This course is a great facilitation and sharing of knowledge on copywriting by the trainer, easy to follow and practical. This course makes me feel as if I am an established copywriter. The theoretical part of copywriting is balanced with the practical part of it, especially to a beginner in copywriting like me
– Business Development Executive, HDAP Consulting Malaysia Sdn Bhd
This course was very useful, gave an understanding on neuroscience which allows us to apply it in copywriting. Stu cited extraordinary case studies to get inspired from. This course definitely will help me in crafting copy for my primary audience and help to connect with them
– Assistant Head, Corporate Communications, Tripartite Alliance Limited
Very inspiring and engaging teacher with highly positive energy. I learned a lot!
– Senior Consultant, APAC, Hootsuite.
You have transformed the team in a day!
– Director O&D, Asia Pacific, Colgate Palmolive.
Your workshop helped me to cut through the clutter of information and data to find the real story.
– Marketing Director APAC, Adobe.
How You Can Benefit!
- You will understand the headspace of your audience better.
- You will learn ways to trigger neuro-transmitter chemical reactions in them, to make them more receptive to your message.
- You will be able to design Emotional Journeys for them, tailored to your desired commercial outcomes.
- You will learn and practice several copywriting techniques and hacks.
- You will gain greater confidence in the use of the ‘dark arts’ of persuasive copywriting (and promise to use it ethically).
- You will outperform with your words in your personal and professional life.
Who Should Attend
- Content Creators
- PR Executives
- Marcomm Executives
- PR Managers
- Marcomm Managers
- And anybody who needs to get their messages across impactfully and effectively.