Advanced Google Analytics 4
Date: 25-26 October 2023
Time: 9am – 5pm
Location: Indonesia, In-person
It’s not enough to just have your Google Analytics 4 setup. It is essential to have the necessary skillset to collect meaningful data and derive valuable insights out of your data.
This 2-day masterclass on Advanced Google Analytics 4 will deep dive into Google Analytics 4 and learn everything the tool has to offer to make informed marketing decisions. Learn how to set up Google Analytics 4 events and conversions, how to set up funnels, and how to use Looker Studio to create practical and meaningful marketing analytics reports for your business.
This Advanced Google Analytics 4 masterclass will enable you to start making full use of Google Analytics 4 to find the data you need to make marketing reports and informed decisions with ease.
Key learning outcomes:
- Walkthrough your GA4 setup and configuration.
- Learn how to set up events and conversions in depth.
- Learn how to use UTM tags and how to create custom channel groups.
- Learn how to set up free form reports, funnel reports, and segment overlap reports.
- Learn how to create meaningful GA4 reports via Google Looker Studio.
- Learn how to extract marketing insights via GA4.
- Learn how to use attribution reports.
Who should attend
Mid-level marketing executives who are responsible for setting up GA4 and analysing the data collected into meaningful reports, including the following functions:
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
Pre-requisites: A Google Analytics 4 account is set up for your company. Basic understanding of GA4’s metrics and interface.
About the trainer
About the trainer
Digital Marketing Trainer & Instructor
Sotirios is a digital marketing instructor and performance marketing marketer with a solid track record across all digital specialties: PPC, SEO, Media Planning and Marketing Analytics.
He worked for 3 of the world’s leading media agencies under WPP, Omnicom and HAVAS in London, Dubai, and Singapore. He has also contracted with Facebook and consulted numerous companies as a freelancer before starting his own digital marketing company in Singapore.
Along the way he managed countless digital campaigns and built 2 digital performance departments from the ground-up, working with a diverse portfolio of local and multi-national companies – including some of the world’s biggest advertisers such as Unilever, Volkswagen, Sony Mobile, Pizza Hut and Etihad Airways.
Day 1, 25 October 2023
Audit your existing GA4 setup
Audit your existing GA4 configuration
Set up events and conversions in depth
- Hands-on exercise: Event and conversion set up – In this exercise, the participants will have to implement an events and conversions plan for their business or a business of choice. The exercise will allow participants to understand how events and conversions are set up.
- Events and conversions case study: How a real business setup events and conversion tracking
UTM tags and custom channel groups
Free form reports, funnel reports, and segment overlap reports
- Hands-on exercise: Exploration reports – In this exercise, the participants will have to create a funnel report and a segment overlap report. The exercise will allow participants to understand how funnel and segment overlap reports work.
- Funnel report case study: How a real company set up its funnel exploration report to improve their conversion rate
Day 2, 26 October 2023
Google Looker Studio:
- Website performance overview report
- Channel performance report
- Page performance report
- Location performance report
Google Looker Studio reporting – In this exercise, the participants will have to set up a Google Looker Studio report for their business or via using the Google Analytics demo account.
Use GA4 Reports to make marketing decisions
Google Looker Studio reporting case study:
How real companies structure their Looker Studio reports
GA4 attribution reports
LIMITED TIME OFFER
25-26 October 2023, 9am – 5pm
Early Bird till 31th of August 2023
*Group discounts applicable.
**The mode of delivery for this virtual class is Zoom.
- All bookings are final.
- Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.
- MI Masterclass Series cannot provide any refunds for cancellations.
- MI Masterclass Series reserves the rights to alter the programme without notice, including the substitution, amendment or cancellation of trainers and/or topics.
- MI Masterclass Series is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of the event.