Mastering TikTok Ads to Drive Business
Date: 19 June 2023
Time: 9am – 5pm
Location: Indonesia, In-person
TikTok is taking over the Internet, and brands are hopping platform to grow their brand and business. However, to successfully create entertaining branded TikTok content and campaign takes a deep understanding of its unique cultural codes.
Targeted at marketers who are expanding their marketing arsenal on TikTok, this masterclass will be examining what are the key ingredients for successful TikTok content and campaigns, and how brands can achieve their marketing objectives through utilising different TikTok formats and tools
Key learning outcomes:
- Have a deeper understanding of the platform and how it can fits into your existing marketing plan.
- Apply the key principles of effective TikTok content to achieve their brand or organisation’s marketing objectives.
- Follow the TikTok campaign planning process and start planning for their upcoming TikTok marketing activities.
- Create clear briefs and result measurements for internal or external partners to create TikTok content for their marketing objectives.
Who should attend
Mid-level marketing professionals who are responsible for planning, designing and tracking TikTok campaigns to meet overall marketing objectives, including the following functions:
- Digital marketing
- Social media marketing
- Campaign marketing
- Online marketing
About the trainer
About the trainer
Naomi is currently a Strategy Director at Wunderman Thompson. With more than ten years of creative campaigns and content strategy planning experience, Naomi has a deep understanding of how to combine creativity, cultural trends and different digital platforms to achieve business results for brands.
She has partnered with brands across different industries and at different capacities. Some of the brands and organisations she has worked with are HSBC (Singapore), MND (Singapore), Mattel (APAC), FedEx (APAC) and Unilever (Global). Within her work, she often design and lead different client workshops for senior stakeholders.
for more information.
Request For Brochure
19 June 2023
0900 – 1045
Examining what works on TikTok and best practises from brands
- Why short form content like TikTok ads are taking over the Internet
- Key ingredients to create captivating TikTok ads
- Best-in-class branded TikTok campaign examples and in-depth case studies
Deep-dive different TikTok formats, tools and how to leverage them for your marketing objectives
- What are the different TikTok content and ad formats
- How to utilise the different components to orchestrate your TikTok campaign
- What are the TikTok for Business tools available to spot relevant trends
Introduction to TikTok campaign planning and creation process
- Setting clear marketing objective, target audience, KPIs
- Identifying the right TikTok formats, trends, creators for your campaign
- Tips and considerations for TikTok ideation
- Simple TikTok shoot and editing tips and live demos
- TikTok campaign planning for your product launch by leveraging different TikTok content and ad formats
- TikTok planning tools exploration
- Finding relevant trends
- Finding the right TikTok creators
- Simple TikTok shooting and editing tools demo and guided practise
Q&A and wrap-up
LIMITED TIME OFFER
19 June 2023, 9am – 5pm
*8% GST applies to Singapore based companies and individuals.
**Group discounts applicable.
***This course is HRDF claimable for Malaysian-based companies.
- All bookings are final.
- Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.
- MI Masterclass Series cannot provide any refunds for cancellations.
- MI Masterclass Series reserves the rights to alter the programme without notice, including the substitution, amendment or cancellation of trainers and/or topics.
- MI Masterclass Series is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of the event.