Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO): Maximising Full Funnel Conversions
Date: 14 May 2024
Time: 9am – 5pm (Local time)
Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) is always seen as the last mile effort on the e-commerce website, but the optimisation starts from the top of the funnel with media through to landing page optimisation to CRM. With increasing complexity in marketing technology, ease of access to customer data and business silos, there is a need to look at the tactical improvement across the funnel effectively.
This 1-day masterclass on Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO): Maximising Full Funnel Conversion uses a proven CRO framework that has helped brands improve their conversion rate through the full funnel and will aid participants to start optimising and converting better.
Key learning outcomes:
- Understanding CRO fundamentals
- Analysing user behaviour
- Using evidence-based approach to create measurable experiments for growth
- Utilizing a guided CRO framework to start converting better
- UX/UI best practices
- Mastering AB testing
- Implementing and making CRO sustainable
Who should attend
Mid-level professionals who are responsible for the planning, execution, and analysis of websites and digital marketing campaigns, including the following functions:
- Digital Marketing
- Web Analyst
- User Experience (UX)
- Product Owners
- Business Owners/Entrepreneurs
About the trainer
About the trainer
Yak Yih Cheng “YC”
YC helps clients across Asia grow their business through customer experience (CX), data and marketing technology in the last 20 years. He has helped retail, F&B, automotive and insurance clients grow by discovering new sources of growth, designing data and CRM contact strategies and CRO.
He has also mentored 50+ startups in the last 4 years in value proposition design, pitch narrative and deck design. He also teaches a Masters of Communication programme part time on the topic of Digital Marketing Transformation. An avid Lego fan, he also uses the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method to help clients tackle complex business problems through play.
YC believes that starting with the customer, walking the ground will help you find evidence-based approaches in designing great experiences powered by data and marketing technology to drive business growth.
Key sessions covered:
- Introduction to CRO
- Understanding user behaviour
- Web analytics tools overview (Google Analytics, Hotjar, etc.)
- Website design best practices
- Common website mistakes that impact conversions
- Key elements of a high-converting landing page
- Best practices for headlines, CTAs, and product descriptions
- Tools for A/B testing (e.g., Optimizely, VWO)
- Advanced optimisation techniques
- Building a CRO strategy
- Evaluate and critique landing pages
- Write and critique conversion-focused copy
- Apply the day’s learning to suggest CRO strategies for the given website
LIMITED TIME OFFER
14 May 2024, 9am – 5pm (Local time)
Early Bird till 31th of January 2024
*Group discounts applicable.
- All bookings are final.
- Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.
- MI Masterclass Series cannot provide any refunds for cancellations.
- MI Masterclass Series reserves the rights to alter the programme without notice, including the substitution, amendment or cancellation of trainers and/or topics.
- MI Masterclass Series is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of the event.