Advanced Google Analytics 4
Date: 5-6 March 2024
Time: 9am – 2pm GMT+8
Moving your current configuration from Universal Analytics to Google Analytics 4 is not enough. It is essential to have the necessary skillset to collect meaningful data and derive valuable insights out of your data.
This 2-day masterclass on Advanced Google Analytics 4 will deep dive into Google Analytics 4 and learn everything the tool has to offer to make informed marketing decisions. Learn how to set up Google Analytics 4 Events and Conversions, how to set up funnels, and how to use Looker Studio to create practical and meaningful marketing analytics reports for your business.
This Advanced Google Analytics 4 masterclass will enable you to start making full use of Google Analytics 4 to find the data you need to make marketing reports and informed decisions with ease.
Key learning outcomes:
- Walkthrough your GA4 setup and configuration.
- Learn how to set up Events and Conversions in depth.
- Learn how to use UTM tags and how to create custom channel groups.
- Learn how to set up free form reports, funnel reports, and segment overlap reports.
- Learn how to create meaningful GA4 reports via Google Looker Studio.
- Learn how to extract marketing insights via GA4.
- Learn how to use attribution reports.
Who should attend
Mid-level marketing executives who are responsible for setting up GA4 and analysing the data collected into meaningful reports, including the following functions:
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
Pre-requisites: A Google Analytics 4 account is set up for your company. Basic understanding of GA4’s metrics and interface.
About the trainer
About the trainer
Digital Marketing Trainer & Instructor
Sotirios is a digital marketing instructor and performance marketing marketer with a solid track record across all digital specialties: PPC, SEO, Media Planning and Marketing Analytics.
He worked for 3 of the world’s leading media agencies under WPP, Omnicom and HAVAS in London, Dubai, and Singapore. He has also contracted with Facebook and consulted numerous companies as a freelancer before starting his own digital marketing company in Singapore.
Along the way he managed countless digital campaigns and built 2 digital performance departments from the ground-up, working with a diverse portfolio of local and multi-national companies – including some of the world’s biggest advertisers such as Unilever, Volkswagen, Sony Mobile, Pizza Hut and Etihad Airways.
One of the best and most experienced trainers I have worked with. Both in terms of presentation and practical client experience. Highly recommended and I would want to attend more sessions with him in the future.
Digital Marketing Director
Bank of Singapore
Very comprehensive GA4 course!
Very insightful and useful for real world application.
Assistant Manager, Marketing Communications
Info-communications Media Development Authority (IMDA)
Very practical and in depth sharing on GA4 capabilities for marketeers or brand guardians.
Regional Senior Manager, Digital Strategy, Brand & Communications
Tokio Marine Insurance Group
Etiqa Insurance Singapore
I would say this masterclass is one of the best I’ve attended, very insightful.
Digital Marketing Analyst
Bank of Singapore
Useful for my day-to-day reporting.
Key sessions covered:
- Audit existing GA4 setup and configuration
- Examine GA4 navigation, metrics, dimensions
- Learn how to set up and use UTM tags correctly
- Discover how to set up events and conversions in depth
- GA4 custom reports walkthrough: Free form, funnel, path analysis and segment overlap and reports
- Explore how to develop meaningful GA4 reports
- Uncover how to extract marketing and business insights
- Looker Studio reporting deep dive
- GA4 attribution reports: When and how to use them
- GA4 audiences and Google Ads synergies
- Scavenger Hunt – Answer a series of marketing analytics questions using GA4. This exercise will allow participants to get hands-on experience with GA4’s interface, understand GA4’s reporting structure, and learn how to use filters, comparisons and other GA4 features.
- UTM tags – In this exercise, the participants will have to work on a UTM tags plan for an example marketing campaign. The exercise will allow participants to understand how to set up and use UTM tags correctly.
- Event and conversion setup – In this exercise, the participants will have to implement an events and conversions plan for their business or a business of choice. The exercise will allow participants to understand how events and conversions are set up.
- Exploration reports – In this exercise, the participants will have to create a free-form, a funnel, and a segment overlap report. The exercise will allow participants to understand how funnel and segment overlap reports work.
- Marketing insights – In this exercise, the participants will have to analyse GA4 data to extract marketing insights and make data-driven marketing decisions. The exercise will allow participants to get hands-on experience on how to work with data in meaningful ways.
- Looker Studio reporting – In this exercise, the participants will have to create a complete Looker Studio report for their business or for Google Demo account. The exercise will allow participants to get hands-on experience on building Looker Studio reports.
LIMITED TIME OFFER
5-6 March 2024, 9am – 2pm
Early Bird till 30th of November 2023
*For payment made by 31 December 2023, 8% GST applies for Singapore-based companies and individuals. Any payment made from 1 January 2024, 9% GST applies for Singapore-based companies and individuals.
**Group discounts applicable.
***The mode of delivery for this virtual class is Zoom.
- All bookings are final.
- Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.
- MI Masterclass Series cannot provide any refunds for cancellations.
- MI Masterclass Series reserves the rights to alter the programme without notice, including the substitution, amendment or cancellation of trainers and/or topics.
- MI Masterclass Series is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of the event.