Mastering Marketing Team Architecture: Build an Effective Marketing Team Structure
Date: 30 January 2024
Time: 9am – 12pm
With the rise of new marketing technology and at times, polarising perspectives around which marketing function is more important to grow a business, building and structuring a marketing team to align with the business goals is more challenging than ever.
This 1-day masterclass on How to Structure a Marketing Team: Build an Effective Marketing Team Structure is tailored for mid-level marketing executives who are building a marketing team for the very first time or aspiring to becoming a senior marketer soon.
Key learning outcomes:
- Understand the various marketing team structures across different industries and company structures.
- Identify the tools and types of meeting needed for a marketing team to align with the business goals.
- Learn how to optimise the synergy between functions.
- KPIs setting – specific or shared KPIs across functions in the marketing team.
- Uncover and prioritise the missing roles and functions in your current marketing team.
- Discover tips and tricks to successful hiring and setting the right case study for candidates – hiring and leading of Gen Z talents will also be discussed.
Who should attend
Mid-level marketing executives who are building a marketing team for the very first time or aspiring to becoming a senior marketing leader soon, including the following functions:
- Head of Marketing
- Marketing Team Leaders
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Brand Marketing
- Performance Marketing
- Content Marketing
About the trainer
About the trainer
Armed with more than 15 years of regional marketing experience spanning various verticals, David is a cross-disciplinary senior marketer; with expertise in brand and content strategy, digital and performance marketing, communications, as well as CRM and loyalty marketing. He has created multiple award-winning and results-driven campaigns, that achieve business objectives across the entire conversion funnel.
David has also built and led successful teams with his unique combination of strategic thinking, business acumen and leadership skills. David was formerly the Managing Director of HappyFresh Thailand, while he concurrently headed the Group Marketing function for HappyFresh in Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia. Prior to that, David led performance marketing and CRM in Scoot, retention marketing in Singtel and digital marketing in Starcom Mediavest, where he worked with brands such as Heineken, Samsung, MSIG Insurance and many more.
Apart from being a marketing practitioner, David often conducts marketing masterclasses and workshops for senior executives and leaders, including functional teams across the APAC region.
Key sessions covered:
- Examine the various marketing team structures and identify one that fits your organisation.
- Learn how to optimise the synergy between different functions within your organisation.
- Uncover how to drive effective KPIs setting for the marketing team.
- Discover how to further groom multi-skilled marketers to maximise their potential to step up.
- Explore how to assess and hire great marketing talents including Gen Zs.
- Identify your company’s current marketing team structure and provision.
- Identify the talent gaps and prioritising your recruitment.
LIMITED TIME OFFER
30 January 2024, 9am – 12pm
Early Bird till 30th of November 2023
*For payment made by 31 December 2023, 8% GST applies for Singapore-based companies and individuals. Any payment made from 1 January 2024, 9% GST applies for Singapore-based companies and individuals.
**Group discounts applicable.
- All bookings are final.
- Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.
- MI Masterclass Series cannot provide any refunds for cancellations.
- MI Masterclass Series reserves the rights to alter the programme without notice, including the substitution, amendment or cancellation of trainers and/or topics.
- MI Masterclass Series is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of the event.