Mastering TikTok Marketing 101
Date: 21 March 2024
Time: 9am – 2.30pm GMT+8
TikTok is taking over the Internet, and brands are hopping platform to grow their brand and business. However, to successfully create entertaining branded TikTok content and campaign takes a deep understanding of its unique cultural codes.
Targeted at marketers who are expanding their marketing arsenal on TikTok, this virtual masterclass on Mastering TikTok Marketing 101 covers all things you need to know to kickstart your TikTok for business journey – from the cultural codes on TikTok, to overview of TikTok ads format, to hands-on TikTok planning and creation tools try-out – so that you can feel confident as a TikTok marketer!
Key learning outcomes:
- Have an overview understanding of the platform and how it can fit into your existing marketing plan.
- Apply the key principles of effective TikTok content to achieve their brand or organisation’s marketing objectives.
- Follow the TikTok campaign planning process and start planning for their upcoming TikTok marketing activities.
- Create clear briefs and result measurements for internal or external partners to create TikTok content for their marketing objectives.
Who should attend
Mid-level marketing professionals who are responsible for planning, designing and tracking TikTok campaigns to meet overall marketing objectives, including the following functions:
- Digital marketing
- Social media marketing
- Campaign marketing
- Online marketing
About the trainer
About the trainer
Senior Strategy Director
With more than twelve years of creative campaigns and content strategy planning experience, Naomi has a deep understanding of how to combine creativity, cultural trends and different digital platforms to achieve business results for brands.
She has partnered with brands across different industries and at different capacities. Some of the brands and organisations she has worked with are HSBC (Singapore), MND (Singapore), Mattel (APAC), FedEx (APAC) and Unilever (Global).
She’s currently a Senior Strategy Director at VML. Within her work, she often designs and leads different client workshops for senior stakeholders.
Key sessions covered:
- 5 Principles for creating TikTok videos that make your audience ticks
- Best practices for different TikTok formats
- Analysis of how brands leverage different TikTok creation principles
- Best-in-class TikTok campaigns from global and local brands
- Step by step activity to explore the different tools
- Explore simple TikTok editing tools for beginners
LIMITED TIME OFFER
21 March 2024, 9am – 2.30pm GMT+8
Early Bird till 31th of January 2024
1. Mobile Phone
2. TikTok Account
*For payment made by 31 December 2023, 8% GST applies for Singapore-based companies and individuals. Any payment made from 1 January 2024, 9% GST applies for Singapore-based companies and individuals.
**Group discounts applicable.
*** This course is HRDF claimable for Malaysian-based companies.
****The mode of delivery for this virtual class is Zoom.
- All bookings are final.
- Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.
- MI Masterclass Series cannot provide any refunds for cancellations.
- MI Masterclass Series reserves the rights to alter the programme without notice, including the substitution, amendment or cancellation of trainers and/or topics.
- MI Masterclass Series is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of the event.