Media Planning for 2024: Driving Conversions & Maximising ROI
Date: 20 November 2023
Time: 9am – 5pm
Location: Singapore, In-person
The persistent challenges facing marketers in delivering a full-funnel media experience include lack of actionable insights from their customer data, struggling to respond to market changes and trends quickly, and finding it hard to track performance metrics across the customer journey.
This 1-day masterclass on Media Planning for 2024: Driving Conversions & Maximising ROI is tailored for mid to senior level marketing executives who are looking at developing a robust media plan in the coming new year to maximise investments and drive meaningful conversions.
Key learning outcomes:
- Learn how to improve the collaboration with your agencies.
- Examine how to address the influencer challenges – measurement and selection.
- Discover how to spot demand opportunities – where is your growth coming from?
- Introduction of Share of Search – looking at new ways of measuring impact.
- Uncover budget setting methodologies.
- Explore how to manage segmentation and targeting.
- Examine media KPI across the funnel, objectives and measurement.
- Media KPI 2.0: How to future-proof your media investments.
Who should attend
Mid to senior level professionals who are responsible for planning and executing an integrated media strategy at scale, including the following functions:
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Media Planning
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
About the trainer
About the trainer
Chief Executive Officer
Virtus Asia Consulting
Jan has over 12 years of experience in communication and marketing, specialising in driving measurable business results through strategic campaigns and leadership. He has developed and successfully implemented holistic data-driven campaigns for world leading brands of various industries throughout China, Asia Pacific and Western Europe.
Clients he has worked with include LVMH, Hitachi, L’Oreal, Merck, Puma, Buick, Lexus, Swarovski, Sanofi, Abbott, Clarins, Estee Lauder companies, Visa, McDonald’s, Swire, Danone, Nissan and more.
Key sessions to be covered:
- Define clear objectives and establish measurement frameworks for different media channels throughout the funnel to optimise campaign performance.
- Explore the role of social media and its impact on marketing strategies, including how to leverage social platforms to effectively drive specific objectives.
- Avoid quick win traps: Embrace the long-term perspective for sustainable success and how to communicate this to management.
- Revolutionising media measurement: Creating future-facing Media KPI 2.0 to improve your media efficiency
- Create a Media Brief checklist together
- Create clear and single-minded campaign objectives
- Media KPI setting and discussion
- Discussion: Best in class campaigns and what we can learn from them
- Depending on the size: Demand opportunity exercise
LIMITED TIME OFFER
20 November 2023, 9am – 5pm
Early Bird till 11th of September 2023
*8% GST applies to Singapore based companies and individuals.
**Group discounts applicable.
- All bookings are final.
- Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.
- MI Masterclass Series cannot provide any refunds for cancellations.
- MI Masterclass Series reserves the rights to alter the programme without notice, including the substitution, amendment or cancellation of trainers and/or topics.
- MI Masterclass Series is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of the event.